Welcome

anti-oppresion, anti-slavery, anti-colonies, anti-europeans
Hello
Help us in our cause against the colonial masters
African Natives


Leibing
Canxiang
Jun Rong
Zheng Xuan
Colonialists masters imprison us
We must break free
We MUST
(btw, we are actually HCI students, this is history ACE)
Links

links
friendss
affiliates
buddies
pals


Archives

March 2009

Credits

Images: X
Designer Zericola
Paint.net



Bad news! My brothers were discovered stealing the weapons. They were caught and shot on the spot. Also, they went to the homes of each of my brothers and ransacked the whole place. They discovered all the weapons that they hid all over their house. Then they arrested everyone in the house and brought them to the big white house over there to be locked up. I passed by the white house one day, and I heard a terrible scream coming from it. I hope that the white-skins do not torture them.

It seems that each day, hope of revolution turns weaker and weaker. More and more people are submitting to the white-skins, and everyone is losing hope of us having a chance of driving away those white-skin aliens.

I guess there is nothing more we can do. I do not want to lose more family, or even my own life.



your guardian angel...
7:14 AM