Welcome

anti-oppresion, anti-slavery, anti-colonies, anti-europeans
Hello
Help us in our cause against the colonial masters
African Natives


Leibing
Canxiang
Jun Rong
Zheng Xuan
Colonialists masters imprison us
We must break free
We MUST
(btw, we are actually HCI students, this is history ACE)
Links

links
friendss
affiliates
buddies
pals


Archives

March 2009

Credits

Images: X
Designer Zericola
Paint.net



JOY!!! I heard from my 2nd brother that we are holding revolution soon! We are slowly building up on modern weapons such as guns. I hope the white-skins do not find us stealing from them. I seriously hope for their rule to end, I cannot stand even another day under them! No more spears and shields, this time, we use their technology against them! Even while writing this, my hands tremble in anticipation. I heard about how our cousins in Ethiopia beat the white-skins east from here. We natives are strong and tough; we can definitely drive those aliens away!



your guardian angel...
7:13 AM